VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 09, 04:10:03am
Author: LEFTY FROM THE LOW END (STILL WATCH'N OVER THE LAND :))
Subject: THE CRACK HOUSE

MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THE
GODFATHER
MAC "PIE" IRVIN SR.........................................
IT WAS TRUELY A BLESSING LEARNING THE GAME FROM A HOOP PHOPHIT.

WELCOME BACK TO THE HARDEST CHICAGO HOOP CONVO ONLINE.....AIN'T NOTH'N OR NOo BODY PHUCK'N WITH
CRACK HOUSE
MAIN 21!
NOW LETS GET IT POPP'N!

1. DAM! We at the public league playoffs already?!
DAM! The season blew pass so fast....and ain't shit happen. IT'S OFFICIAL!.......the class of 2012 is the wackest class in chicago public league history of all times....no disrespect to nobody.....it's all about the game baby.

2. what up wit big Tommy Hamilton Jr.? message to his handler.....get yo ass off the phone politic'n and get shorty in shape....spent more time in the gym with Tommy and less time hopp'n yo ass around the hoop scene use'n him as a tool to really promote yo endeavors.....shorty been on the injury list like forever and you niccas just keep call'n all these talent scout like yall got that hot sauce!.....time to take care of Tommy the right way.....before it's too late.

3. Speedy of Morgan park another one.....but he seems like he's his own enemy......potential wisehe could be better then must of these chi-town guards out here.....he has more to offer on both ends of the court.....but he ain't work'n on his game trying to get better....naw.....that little nicca work'n on his rap skills trynna be the next weezy or sum muthaphuck'n body......shorty need a mentor that care and that he respects.....before it's too late on the hoop tip.....you know how it goes.......grades wasn't up to par so had to go to a juco....get down there and start "wild'n out"....get sent home because "the coach ain't like me".......then get recruited by the local juco that recruits everybody and find out you have generated low-2-no credit hours while fuck'n around at the first juco so now you ineligible to play juco boy......that when it's over! i lived it and witnessed it happen to alot of ball-players.....hope someone grabs him before it's too late.

4. Marquis Williams another one......the politics out weighted the ball in his hoop world at this moment. Now he must go EXTRA! EXTRA! hard and show these scouts what he's made of during the spring and summer aau season because he missed must of the school season this year......BUT WAIT! He got to go toe-2-toe with Derrick Randloph for the #1 P.G. spot (shorty Derrick is a reclassifed junior and is playing for the fire this summer).....This goes out to the people handling Marquis.....Please take good hoop care of shorty.....work him out daily this summer......with shorty Derrick come'n at his ass in practice he gon need it....oh, dude back at Morgan Park....the Irvins the Sopannos of this shit!

5. I'll pay for pay-per-view to see Derrick Randloph vs Baltimores Aquille Carr!

6. Jabari ah bad muthaphuck!.....now I just need to see a forth quarter in his game.....the games I've seen....he kills in the beginning and disapprears in the forth.

7. And for simeon sake.....Jabari ain't better than Tim Bankston......Just making that shit clear.

8. I'm cry'n gangsta tears for Crane......CRY'N GANGSTA TEARS!

9. Jeremy Richmond.

10. BIG KNOWLEGDE.....YOU WANNA GET AH MESSAGE OUT TO ME BY STRIKE'N UP CONVO IN THE HOOD AND TALK'N SHIT ABOUT MY BUSINESS....WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BECAUSE I SEE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW FAR THE LEFT HAND STRETCH'S ...SO HERE GOES 2 RULES TO GO BY:
RULE NO. 1 - FROM JUNE 2012 TO AUG. 2012.....THAT's MY MUTHAPHUCK'N HOUSE! UNDERSTAND! ( GO TO YOUTUBE AND PUT IN "CHI TOWN STREET BALL KINGS")

RULE NO. 2 - STAY IN YO LANE!
THE DEAL WAS ALREADY MADE BEFORE YOU GOT THE JANITOR ASST. POSITION. YO ASS WASN'T GON BE IN THE ROOM NO WAY....STOP FRONT OUT IN THE PUBLIC PLAYA....THEY CAME RIGHT TO ME, TOLD ME EVERYTHING U SAID AND CROWN'D YOU! THE NICCA DESCRIBED YOU LIKE THIS..."you know, the tall light skin goofy nicca that used 2 play in the pro-am"
STAY IN YO LANE HOMIE...STAY IN YO LANE.

11. THE CATHOLIC LEAGUE IS DEAD.

12. SOMEBODY SEND A KIT TO POST WRITER TAY FAY OVER AT CHICAGOHOOP.COM AND TELL HER TO COME HALLA AT AH PLAYA OVER HERE WHERE SHE CAN REALLY TALK HOOPS....

13. WHAT GOING ON WITH WILL BYNUM PLAYING TIME?

14. Chicago hoop history 101: go to youtube and put in "ICKES HD" Classic shit by Chuckivision.

15. IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE THE NORTH SIDE WIN A PUBLIC LEAGUE TITLE....AH COLD DAY IN HELL!

16. ANGEL GARCIA.

17. THIS WHAT'S HAPPEN'N:
- Sherron Collins plays for the Hacettepe Univ. over in Turkey. averages 29min. 11pts. 3asst. & 2 t.o's per game

- Deandre Liggins got guaranteed money and is officially on the Orlando Magic roster.

- Deandre Thomas kill'n! plays over in the Asean Basketball league for Chiang Thailand Slammers. Averages 21pts. 8rb & 4 t.o's per game........
now you know WHAT"S HAPPEN'N!

18. Il. Wolves.....play'n wit FIRE! huh. :)

19. Yo! check out "Chase Adams on youtube....shorty can go!

20. SIMEON WINS THE PUBLIC LEAGUE.....GIVE THEM THE TROPHIES NOW BECAUSE THERE IS NO COMPITITION.

21. The only reason the CPL had to forefit them h.s. games a few weeks ago is because the guys who assign refs hold'n all the jobs in they ASS!

yeah.....I'm still around. :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.