VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 17, 05:43:22am
Author: Bigknowledge (What's good family)
Subject: THE CRACK HOUSE WAS GOOD TO ME THIS SUMMER

What's good to all pimp ballers of the streets of HOOPS Bigknowledge is back. Well the crack house was good to me this summer and I'm back on board wit my nicca Lefty. He finally understood that I wasn't gone accept them Crack House Awards cause I run it. This crack ova here is good shizzt as we got that knew flame ova at 145 S. Campbell (West Haven Pro Am and Marine Math & Science Academy) where it's been blowing up. We got them lines like those during the past waiting for that big block of government cheese that good shitzz. Come get yo hit cause it's going down ova here at MMSA. I'm building a serious basketball program ova here that's blowing up. The new SMOKE is ova here come check us out as you can reach me easy either on here or come to the school on Mon, Weds, or Fri at 1PM to 4PM. What crack you get when you come to the new crack house:

A great education (MMSA ranked #28 throughout CPS schools) as we have been in existence 6 years.

You get an excellent academic education and basketball program, you get a summer filled with excitement of basketball from the community West Haven Pro Am that be off the chain.

You get taught about the importance of academics

You get taught discipline

You get skooled about mental toughness

You get taught the fundamentals of the game

You gain a nicely built physical physique, strength and speed

We drastically increase jumping, shooting, and dribbling abilities.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.