VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 07, 01:43:15pm
Author: Toledo Osinaike (Heartfelt)
Subject: Re: RIP David Keys ( coach at Corliss Highschool)
In reply to: Mr. Nice Guy 's message, "RIP David Keys ( coach at Corliss Highschool)" on Thursday, July 19, 11:13:32am

Hello, Mr. Nice Guy.

I thought of David today, which is how I ran across your post on this forum. It touched my heart to know that others considered the legacy he created here and that he had really accomplished what he set out to do: Reach a young man.

I met David when my son, Eric Cribbs was a senior in high school. Coach Keys recruited Eric from Morgan Park to Fenger. My son finished his senior year at another school, but David still never left our lives. We spoke and met often. He was often who I went to when I need some direction regarding issues that single mothers are confronted with when trying to raise a young man to a grown man, and he always checked on us. I knew that I always had David to go to. Never did we think he'd be gone too soon. I know from speaking with him that he was suffering AND he hated that his suits didn't fit anymore (You know he loved to dress, mo matter what), but I've found comfort in knowing that David suffers no more but has found his comfort. Every time David crosses my mind, I pray, too, that his family has also found comfort.

Thank you, again for dedicating this forum to our Coach Keys.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: RIP David Keys ( coach at Corliss Highschool) -- Ashley Keys (Thank you), Sunday, December 23, 02:28:59pm

I would just like too thank you, i am David's youngest daughter and would just like to say thank you for all your prayers and please keep us in your prayers.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.