VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:47:23 11/27/06 Mon
Author: GBB
Subject: Von Team is Ghette

How ghetto can a team be.

The newspapers quoted Von's coach saying that her players walked off the court before the game was over Saturday. This is consistent with the undisciplined, out of control, no home training girls that are on that team. They may all get D1 scholarships, but will not be able make the grade in college. This is the type of attitude that will lead to a double wide box on lower wacker drive. How embarrassing for the school, CPS, and for basketball in Chicago!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Von Team is Ghette -- you a hater, 06:23:19 11/27/06 Mon

Shut the hell up!!! I was at the game in the stands watching Von girls get flat out cheated. Its one thing to lose, but its another when a ref literally takes the game from at team. Von's girls will be fine, they have alot of talent on that team. And yes, you are right they all will be getting D1 scholarships...

Dont hate - I could hear the hate all in your voice.

Oh... and for the record, the players that walked off, they were players that was on the bench, NOT the court.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Von Team is Ghetto -- GBB, 09:11:03 11/27/06 Mon

12 players with the collective I.Q. of a basketball and a coach that pulled them must have a equally high I.Q.

You were not the only one at the game, but you are one who needs glasses. The refs can not call a game if the players leave the bench. They don't care how many players are on the bench, they just need five on the floor.

Also, It was very classy for the coach to get two techs. This confirms what everyone already knows, the basketball warehouse known as Von is a disgrace as an educational institution. If this happened at a reputable high school, the coach would be relieved of her duties as coach. Let's see how Von deals with this.

By the way. Stop telling everybody to shut up because they don't agree with you. Instead, do like your coach and walk away from this board. The board will be better in your absence!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Von Team is Ghetto -- popo, 16:36:35 11/27/06 Mon

we all know that this was just JD defending is girl. two techs, we all know sha cursed at the referees

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Von Team is Ghette -- Truth, 19:29:29 12/03/06 Sun

i go to von and them hoez is ghetto on the team especially that hoe romisha who got caught fucking in the bathroom

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Von Team is Ghette -- TAT Nigga, 19:04:37 12/04/06 Mon

romi didnt get fucking in no bathroom so u need to stop it n ask my g the real story b4 u try 2 come at her, n probably one of them hoes who a demo anyway lolo

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Von Team is Ghette -- Pimpin, 14:29:57 12/06/06 Wed

i feel u but we had a good site until whoever came on hear startin shit

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Von Team is Ghette -- NewTrierGameSpectator (perplexed), 05:49:52 12/07/06 Thu

wow not only is Von supposedly ghetto but they're are also ghette.. new word interesting. I'm not going to waste too much time on here because ignorant people like GBB or what ever do not accept others opinions. I feel GBB if you did not attend the game you should have no comment on the matter. The things you wrote were not only ghetto and disrespectful but also flat out idiotic. If you had been at the game you would have seen the New Trier coach grab a Von player and push her but she is not ghetto for putting her hands on a player, apparenlty thats ok to everyone. Walking off the court is the only thing you comprehend. So like I said I'm done because ignorant people such as GBB will probably just write back that Von is a ghette a** school with hoes and blah blah so embarrass yourself if you will.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Von Team is Ghette -- Teammate (Know wat a hoe is), 20:14:58 12/08/06 Fri

lolo wow dont u sound like a hater n they didnt get fucking, cas she wouldnt even b on the team or expelled n u so stupid cas its her bf n wat they do is their business plus u act like she running aroung fucking numerous niggas so know the definition of a hoe

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Von Team is Ghette -- CLEAN IT UP (NOW), 07:52:20 12/09/06 Sat

THIS BOARD IS NOT FOR YOU TO TRASH VON PLAYERS PERSONAL LIFE SO PLEASE CLEAN UP YOUR ACT. THIS DOES NOT LOOK GOOD FOR AFRO-AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES. PLEASE TRY TO STICK TO BASKETBALL ISSUES. WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW WHO IS GHETTO. PLEASE SHOW COACH SHA SOME RESPECT SHE IS RUNNING A CLEAN PROGRAM THIER. IN SHORT I ASK THAT YOU REALLY SHOULD RESPECT THE AFRO-AMERICAN ATHLETE MALE & FEMALE AND THE AFRO-AMERICAN COACHES WHO LEAD THIS PROGRAMS.

THANK YOU: A CONCERN AFRO-AMERICAN PARENT.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Von Team is Ghette -- Romi da hoe, 15:27:48 12/07/06 Thu

Well i go to Von and the team is really good i love and i'm cool with all most the hole team and them walkin off the court was not as bad as it sound but no matter what Romi is a HOE and you all know she is I hope that bitch get kicked out the school becaause she got caught fucking Tim in the bathroom you stupid Bitch he don't even love you he cheatin on your dumb ass but the team is a good team they just have hoe ass players like romi bring them down

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Von Team is Ghette -- pimpin, 15:28:56 12/09/06 Sat

wat a hater

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Von Team is Ghette -- devin 4rm von, 12:43:46 12/10/06 Sun

I tat gurl devin from von gay cas i always c her in skool wit tat candace gurl + i heard tat gurl kiki talkin bout it. tat gurl really does talk 2 much 2 b anybody friend.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: Von Team is Ghette -- tat nigga (devin), 18:50:36 12/12/06 Tue

damn kiki bogus, but i heard tat shit 2. i knew i was rite. n they make a ugly couple. lololo

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Von Team is Ghette -- mop (cool), 12:48:01 03/06/07 Tue

what about some there girls playin auu

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.