VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:49:52 12/07/06 Thu
Author: NewTrierGameSpectator (perplexed)
Subject: Re: Von Team is Ghette
In reply to: GBB 's message, "Von Team is Ghette" on 05:47:23 11/27/06 Mon

wow not only is Von supposedly ghetto but they're are also ghette.. new word interesting. I'm not going to waste too much time on here because ignorant people like GBB or what ever do not accept others opinions. I feel GBB if you did not attend the game you should have no comment on the matter. The things you wrote were not only ghetto and disrespectful but also flat out idiotic. If you had been at the game you would have seen the New Trier coach grab a Von player and push her but she is not ghetto for putting her hands on a player, apparenlty thats ok to everyone. Walking off the court is the only thing you comprehend. So like I said I'm done because ignorant people such as GBB will probably just write back that Von is a ghette a** school with hoes and blah blah so embarrass yourself if you will.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: Von Team is Ghette -- Teammate (Know wat a hoe is), 20:14:58 12/08/06 Fri

lolo wow dont u sound like a hater n they didnt get fucking, cas she wouldnt even b on the team or expelled n u so stupid cas its her bf n wat they do is their business plus u act like she running aroung fucking numerous niggas so know the definition of a hoe

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Von Team is Ghette -- CLEAN IT UP (NOW), 07:52:20 12/09/06 Sat

THIS BOARD IS NOT FOR YOU TO TRASH VON PLAYERS PERSONAL LIFE SO PLEASE CLEAN UP YOUR ACT. THIS DOES NOT LOOK GOOD FOR AFRO-AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES. PLEASE TRY TO STICK TO BASKETBALL ISSUES. WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW WHO IS GHETTO. PLEASE SHOW COACH SHA SOME RESPECT SHE IS RUNNING A CLEAN PROGRAM THIER. IN SHORT I ASK THAT YOU REALLY SHOULD RESPECT THE AFRO-AMERICAN ATHLETE MALE & FEMALE AND THE AFRO-AMERICAN COACHES WHO LEAD THIS PROGRAMS.

THANK YOU: A CONCERN AFRO-AMERICAN PARENT.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.