VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Journey and Def Leppard In Concert /Clark Co. Wash.Fairgrounds

Author:
Kim
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:21:31 05/23/06 Tue

Steve....I have always dreamed of going to listen to you in person, Journey is comming to Vancouver Washington August 30 2006 to the Fairgrounds at Clark COunty and I am going to be there with my 16 year old daughter , driving up from Portland, Oregon.....I think that my dream would be fulfilled if you were to come to this venue, even if to sing just 1 song....My daughter is now starting to sing in the church choir and in her high school and she is now a big fan of yours just as I have been since I first heard you sing back in the late 1970's. My heart stops every time your on the radio , I just have to sing along no matter where I am. You have been through alot, as have I. In the past 3 1/2 years with the loss of my husband I am trying to raise my daughters the best I can. My 7 year old daughter knows your lyrics. Thanks for your contribution to the world of music, and for all the fans in the next generation and future generations. Your voice is unsurpassed !!!

All the best
Kim.....fan always

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.