VoyForums

Thursday, November 23, 03:43:41amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: about John in France last news

Author:
meyer martine
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 14, 11:20:57am

I had some messages from Theresa telling me about the new book a life after one lost a major one. She asked me if it was possible to find it here in France but I didn't know about the book till she wrote to me this morning. As never the first book was translated and made known in France it is hard to know there is another one except for the french people who are found of John Thaw and read the Topcities John Thaw. I might find it in a bookshop in Paris the bookshop where usually I found all the st uff about John. And even the first book. While I was searching for some sites and about the last book I discovered on a french site that they sold in French the boxes of Morse Serie and Kavanagh and also it was possible to find "The Sweeney".
But unfortunatly we don't see more about John on TV in FRANCE and we don't have episodes from Lewis serie.

I let you know when I have time to look for the second book.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: about John in France last newsTheresa HSaturday, November 15, 04:01:27am

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.