VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Thursday, November 23, 12:57:18pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Message from Janet

Author:
Theresa H
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, December 04, 03:31:19am

Hi all. Janet has asked me to remind you all that she has not disappeared off the planet – just from the Forum, her Blogs and other internet activities. BUT ONLY TEMPORARILY.

She asked me to apologise that she hasn’t been able to get on to those sites for a while, but that she will be back when she can and really misses keeping up her Thaw related activities.

Janet's lively kitten Bluey is still keeping her on the hop which aggravates her bad leg even more. So when she gets a break Janet tends to catch up on her rest rather than get on the computer. The freezing UK weather hasn’t helped her health problems either!

But we keep in touch by text - and phone occasionally – and Janet is keeping her spirits up and assures me she will be back as soon as she can! I told her that of course all her Forum mates understand her situation and just to come back when she’s able.

Thanks
Theresa H

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.