VoyForums

Sunday, December 17, 05:47:55pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Re: Still Searching

Author:
Janet
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, February 20, 11:14:37pm
In reply to: Kay Tedford 's message, "Still Searching" on Saturday, February 20, 08:32:34am

Hi Kay
If you check my blog regually you will find out whenever any new dvd's with John in are released, i also post them here too.

Have you ordered "THE RIVALS OF SHERLOCK HOLMES" out 15th February, and "SGT MUSGRAVE'S DANCE" out 22nd February, the later is only available from play.com at present.

I have several contacts who let me know when stuff on John is coming out and also i'm first to find out this information and as soon as i've checked it i then let you all know.

I sent a huge list of John's performances to a dvd company and i'm pleased to say i'm able to tick off quite a few that i now have and look forward to even more in the future.

Personally i don't think they are slow in coming, bearing in mind that before John died there was hardly any of his work out, it's all come since he past away. We have had quite a bit on dvd in the past 8 years.

However there are some dramas that we will never get because they aren't available anymore. The Other Man has only parts 1 and 3, part 2 is missing so it will never be released.

The Younger Generation only the first two episodes still excist and i can't see them being releaseed on there own. There are plenty of others that are no longer available because they were taped over or distroyed at the time.

I have a full list of all of John's performances and i know what is still out there and what isn't, and i'd say we are doing rather well being fans of this guy's work to have what we have.
Regards Janet

>I recently found a dvd at Amazon UK entitled Capone
>Investment. This is good murder mystery with a very
>young John Thaw. The Thaw dramas are so slow in
>coming.
>
>I hope everyone is well.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Still SearchingTheresa HSunday, February 21, 04:29:23am

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.