VoyForums

Sunday, October 22, 10:50:56amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]
Subject: Sister Act The Musical

Author:
Leila
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, September 25, 06:46:25am

Hi all

Well i'm finally unpacking and safely into my new flat, and I've the internet up and running. I've just come across an article about Sister Act and the fact that the run has been extended and that Sheila has extended her contract until 27th Feb 2010.

'Hancock said: “When, at the age of 76, I was asked to appear in Sister Act at the London Palladium, I thought I might just about manage six months. It has proved such a joyous experience, I have a new lease of life, and am pleased to stay for longer.

“The music, the hugely talented cast, the fabulous set and costumes and the fun yet serious underlying message of the show evokes the most ecstatic audience reaction I have ever known in my 60-plus year career. Why would I walk away from that? My job is to entertain and that is what this show does - the audiences are diverse and huge and I feel proud to be part of it - despite my aching bones.”'

From http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/newsstory.php/25670/sister-act-the-musical-extends-west-end-run

Love Leila x

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.