VoyForums

Saturday, October 21, 11:29:52amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]
Subject: Re: Doesn't anyone talk about John...

Author:
Leila
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 30, 12:53:38pm
In reply to: Cath Dawson 's message, "Doesn't anyone talk about John..." on Tuesday, September 29, 12:43:51pm

Hi Cath,

I don't know why we don't talk about John as much as we used too, and the reason I post about Sheila is because a few of us on here have been to see Sheila in plays and we like to keep up with what she's doing!

I used to send a lot of stuff into the site, however I am currently studying for my Master's degree in criminology and Criminal Justice and dont' have as much time as I used to, to copy things out for the site. I do have a large collection, which I've built up over the past 11 years however over the past four years I've not had as much time I would of liked because of studying for my degree!

If you are on facebook I run a fan group on there which anyone can join! there are loads of his fans on there from all over the world. You are right John is the best actor, I've been enjoying his drama's for the past 11 years, I can watch most of his drama repeatedly.

I will try to get on here more however it is not always possible with the amouth of time I have to give to my degree and to other commitments.

Love

leila x

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Doesn't anyone talk about John...Theresa HFriday, October 02, 12:14:58am

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.