VoyForums

Tuesday, December 12, 05:44:29pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]
Subject: Re: Doesn't anyone talk about John...

Author:
Theresa H
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 02, 12:14:58am
In reply to: Cath Dawson 's message, "Doesn't anyone talk about John..." on Tuesday, September 29, 12:43:51pm

Hello Cath. Thanks for your message. It's always great to see new people on the Forum. Putting info about Sheila and Kevin on the site is one way to keep the site going until people have some more info again on John.

Regarding Janet, she has put more onto this site (not just the Forum) over the years than all the rest of us put together!!! I am in contact with her regularly. Her health has never been good and she has particularly been in pain a lot more recently. She would not like me putting that on the Forum, but I feel you need to understand her situation.
It is breaking her heart that she cannot put more work into this site and her blog as she would love to do it 24 hours a day if possible as she is passionate about John and his career. In fact Janet texted me today to say she is having difficulties accessing the Forum - so she has been trying to get on.

Also she and Sheila have occasionally corresponded in the past and have met several times. Sheila then is well aware of Janet's health situation and just how loyal a fan Janet is. I know she expresses much concern for Janet's health and would not hold Janet to account for not posting more on the Site or her Blog.

Cath - the best way for this site to continue to focus on John is for fans to contribute items like photos, articles, reviews and information etc relating to John. Joe, the administrator, is always quick to upload any information sent to him.
All the past regular contributors to this site, including myself, have over the years contributed a great deal of such items from our collections, to the site. So it gets to the stage where we do not have a lot more left of such items to contribute.

I suggest that that is the best way that you can help the site stay fresh and John-focussed if you are able to do the same. I know any contributions are always greatly appreciated by all of us.

Also as Leila indicated in her response to you, other daily committments play a big part in restricting the time many of us can spend on the site, as much as we would like to do more. For me it is full-time work that limits the time I can spend researching information for the site or the Forum.

I hope we hear from you again.

Cheers
Theresa H

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Doesn't anyone talk about John...Theresa HFriday, October 02, 12:32:32am

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.