VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Sunday, December 10, 10:25:15pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]
Subject: 'New' John Performance on DVD

Author:
Theresa H
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 11:58:56pm

Folks I don't know that Janet or I got around to advising you all but earlier this year a dvd was released of a Tele-series called 'The Capone Investment' starring..you guessed it...John!
I don't have it here as I type, but from memory it is early 70's (pre-Sweeney) and John is a bit of a cad but...well I won't tell you the story. Let's say he's just a bit of an arrogant 'young' rich 'kid'. As the title suggests it's a crime mystery and it's great to see John playing a different sort of character than normal, and his hair is quite wild and over-grown!! It's a good mystery and John really gets his teeth into his role. Rather a Rotter at times! I recommend you treat yourself for Christmas. I don't think it was even released on video, so this is I think the first time it's seen daylight since it was televised. As usual, it was Janet who put me on to this coup.
Enjoy!
Theresa H

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.