VoyForums

Friday, October 20, 06:54:40pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Russell Brand v Sheila Hancock

Author:
Darrio
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, May 11, 09:02:41am

More of a message to Sheila, this.

Just wanted to say that I've just put down 'The Two of Us' and loved it. I've not cried so much into a book before, it was so descriptive; not only about things like Lucky, the brass bed, Kenneth Williams, garden paths and the blitz, but also such a tender expression of love.

It was just lovely to read and as ever with a decent biography, you feel so touched to the person in it. In this case, the two of you.

Finishing the book last night, this morning I went to Borders here in Melbourne to find another book that would satisfy the space yours left. My eyes must have widened slightly as I saw yours, picked it up and checked the pictures. But I put it down again. I thought I'd save it and I bought Russell Brand's instead.

Three pages in - and no offence to him, I shall enjoy his book later - but I realise I'd made a mistake. Tomorrow I must revisit Borders and buy your book. I like.

All the best, Darrio.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.