VoyForums

Thursday, October 19, 06:17:34amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Re: Sorry for not being around lately...

Author:
Leila
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 05, 01:20:36pm
In reply to: Janet 's message, "Re: Sorry for not being around lately..." on Saturday, September 05, 09:42:15am

Hello All,

I am really, REALLY sorry I've not been around but my life changed about a month ago and I'm only just starting to get sorted out, I've been living with my Grandparents in Wiltshire for the past 5 weeks because the flat I was going to move into wasn't ready (it still isn't) however I've just got the keys to a different flat and as off Tomorrow (Sunday 6th September) I will be living in Portsmouth! My new flat is about ten minutes walk away from the sea front and I've spent most of this week in a B and B getting to know the place. I return to University on 5th October to study for my Masters degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice studies at the University of Portsmouth. I can't wait to start!

the biggest thing is that I've got to Unpack my John Thaw/Sheila Hancock collection so I've got plenty to do in the next couple of weeks! as it is in about 20 boxes at the moment. Can't wait to get it all out again as its all been back away for about two months!

I am glad that everyone is getting back on here, and I hope to be able to come bk more once i've settled into my new place!

Love

Leila x

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.