VoyForums

Tuesday, December 12, 09:54:32pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Spam problem. Also Aust update on John

Author:
Theresa H
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, January 19, 12:04:35am

Iím just putting this message on to start a proper thread again. These ridiculous spam messages seem to have just popped up over the weekend! However, Iíve let Joe know about it so he can clean it up when he can Ė just in case he hasnít had a chance to look at the Forum himself for a while.

By the way, an Australian Update - Series 5 of KAVANAGH QC has now been released in Australia. Lucky me! Imagine my pleasant surprise when I saw James Kavanagh smiling up at me again from the DVD shelves in the shop! It has the four final episodes plus The End of Law movie.

So thatís all of Kavanagh out in Australia now. They are available in quite a few DVD outlets here. As is a new release of INSPECTOR MORSE. Morse has been redone (by same company I think) but with series broken into two or three, smaller 2 DVD sets (instead of 4). So you now donít have to fork out the bigger bucks by having to previously buy whole series at once. They are also in all major DVD outlets.

I think all episodes of SWEENEY now released here too Ė and again quite easy to pick up in the shops. Just thought youíd like to know that Johnís most popular performances are well and truly up there and in the current public eye in Australia Ė and easily available. It all helps to keep Johnís name and work continuing to be known and appreciated.

Also, Sheilaís book ĎJUST MEí is available in all major bookshops here Ė and some smaller ones. Has been basically just after it came out in U.K. However, to date I have only seen a large soft-cover version. I havenít seen a hard cover version yet.

Cheers all
Theresa H
Australia

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spam problem. Also Aust update on JohnLeila (Unhappy)Monday, January 19, 04:50:53pm
Re: Spam problem. Also Aust update on Johnkaren baltimore usaWednesday, January 21, 01:09:33am
Re: Spam problem. Also Aust update on JohnTheresa HealyThursday, January 22, 12:23:59am

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.