VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Monday, October 23, 03:22:19amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: GUESS WHO!!!!

Author:
Janet
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, January 23, 10:01:03am

Hi Everyone
I'm back online though still having some problems, new laptop the disc drive won't work (don't know why but it won't play my dvds or cds or even cd-roms) so got to get sister to ring up about it for me.

Still got heaps to transfer to this before i can start doing anything, and get used to this dam keypad, as i'm a touch typeist its taking me ages to write this cos of all the spelling errors.

I have no office software to write emails so have to be patient with me.

That's the good news sort off, now the bad, i'm in serious pain with my leg after our kitten ran up it in October, making it hard for me to sit down for any periods of time.

So please all bear with me, and i'm sure i'll be fully back up and running as soon as i can.

Can't tell you all how muich i've missed you, and just waht to say thanks to Theresa for keeping me up-to-date with whats been happening. Its awful having no access to the outside world and i've felt very lonely.

So i'm really pleased to get back online.
Take care everyone
Love Janet

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: GUESS WHO!!!!sandraFriday, January 23, 05:48:17pm
Re: GUESS WHO!!!!karen baltimore USA (Happy, happy, joy, joy)Saturday, January 24, 03:19:59am
Re: GUESS WHO!!!!LeilaSaturday, January 24, 11:47:36am
Re: GUESS WHO!!!!Theresa HMonday, January 26, 10:25:16pm

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.