VoyForums

Sunday, December 17, 11:34:56pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Sheila Hancock to star in Sister Act: The Musical

Author:
Leila (Cold, thanks to the heavy snow we're having)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, February 02, 06:22:45am
In reply to: Theresa H 's message, "Re: Sheila Hancock to star in Sister Act: The Musical" on Sunday, February 01, 09:04:24pm

Hi Theresa

I am going to see what I can do, because I would love to go with you all, and I saw Sharyn the other day and she would like to come along as well, (its like an oxford reunion this)!

My mum and I are trying to arrange to go on my birthday on 14th August, as it will be the first time that Sheila's in the theatre on my birthday since i started going to see her in 2004 and it will be my main birthday present. However I usual try and see Sheila's shows more than once anyway! I saw Cabaret Three times and the anniversary twice.

So fingers cross, I should know the dates of my exams by the end of this month or in March by the latest. I can't wait now! I really wanna come with you all!!

Love Leila x

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Sheila Hancock to star in Sister Act: The Musicalsandra (YES)Monday, February 02, 09:43:45am

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.