VoyForums

Sunday, November 19, 05:41:56pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: Christmas Greetings from Theresa

Author:
Theresa H
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 23, 11:56:27pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2009 to all my Forum friends. Christmas greetings to you Joe too and your family and thanks for keeping the John Thaw website alive for another year!
Also if any of John Thaw's family are looking in, I hope you all have wonderful time together at Christmas and all the best for 2009.
Folks, Janet and I have been talking about our John watching over the holiday period and this is what we've come up with:
For Christmas/Boxing Day - if watching tele = A Year in Provence Christmas Episode and HOme to Roost Christmas episode. Janet is also watching John and Dennis in Morecambe and Wise.
For the anniversary of John's Birthday on Jan 3rd, between us we'll be watching Killer Waiting and Into the Blue. Has anyone else any ideas of what they want to watch - especially on the 3rd? Love to hear your thoughts.
Leila I was sorry to hear about you being attacked! You ARE in the wars this year! I hope you are recovering okay. Sandra that sounds like a fun time with your kids.
Well all the best to you all and I look forward to catching up with you all next year. Janet also asks me to send her Christmas and New Year greetings to everyone. Not only is her lively kitten keeping her from her computer, but now here computer is playing silly buggers when she DOES have a chance to get on to it!

Cheers!
Theresa H (Australia)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Christmas Greetings from TheresaleilaWednesday, December 24, 03:23:09pm

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.