VoyForums

Sunday, November 19, 01:55:30pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: Remembering John on his Birthday Anniversary

Author:
Theresa H
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, January 03, 02:17:18am

Hi Everyone
Well today it's already January 3rd in Australia - while you're all still asleep! So I want to say that I'm particularly thinking of John Thaw today on the 66th anniversary of his Birthday on January 3rd 1942.

Here's to you John and I'll be watching 'Into the Blue' and 'Killer Waiting' and maybe 'Lonliness of the Long Distance Runner' today and tonight in memory of you. I hope some of you other fans can do the same. My feelings also go out to John's family on this day.

Also Janet from Manchester asked me to let everyone know that she is not happy that she is for the first time, not able to put any message on the Forum for John's birthday. She'll also be watching Killer and Blue on the 3rd, her time.

JAnet's computer has now completely died and she asked me to apologise on her behalf for not being able to keep in touch with other fans online - or to be able to research more information on John for the Forum. She is now slowing saving to get a new PC but doesn't know when she can be online again.

Those of you who know Janet will understand just how devastating it is for her to not have her computer as that was her main mode of communication with the outside world! Anyway, I keep in touch with Janet by phone and will pass on any new info or interesting chat from the Forum to her.
Cheers
Theresa H
Australia

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Remembering John on his Birthday AnniversaryLeilaSaturday, January 03, 05:47:32am
Re: Remembering John on his Birthday AnniversaryTheresa HSaturday, January 03, 09:46:14pm

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.