VoyForums

Friday, November 17, 10:47:00pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: Re: Where's Janet?

Author:
Theresa H
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 02:28:04am
In reply to: Richard 's message, "Where's Janet?" on Sunday, January 11, 09:33:14am

Hi Richard - yes Leila is right. I am in regular text and phone contact with Janet and her computer has died and she is tearing her hair out with frustration, that she can't be in the loop re all matters John Thaw! However, Janet is in the throws of getting a new computer and hopes to be back sooner than later.

So YOU'RE the famous Richard?! For AGES, Janet has often told me about all the goodies this 'Richard' fella tells her about - and not only John Thaw DVDs' but other good ones as well. Thanks to you Janet is able to pass on to this Forum and we JT fans, lots of useful information about new John Thaw releases. So thanks Richard - keep it up- you do us all a great service!

I know Janet would miss not being able to hear from you, as she depends on your 'what's new' lists very much. I know she'll email you again as soon as she is up and running. She is Chomping at the bit to get back on to a computer and researching and writing about John Thaw! I'll let her know you were asking about her and that I've let you know what's happening with her.
Cheers
Theresa - Australia

>Was wondering where Janet is, as i've not heard from
>her via email for ages, and as i'm the one who sends
>her updates on what's coming out via dvd, i usually
>hear from her when there is anything John related in
>the list. I know she said to me that she puts the info
>on here when she's had it confirmed, well i'm one of
>the people who helps her with her research into what's
>coming out on dvd, mind though i do tend to send her
>every dvd release in the uk so tends to take her
>several minutes to get thought them all.
>Regards Richard

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Where's Janet?RichardTuesday, January 13, 11:36:56am

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-4
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.