VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Newbie needs information please.

Author:
Tom Steele
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:15:28 06/17/05 Fri

Hello Everyone;

Just acquired a Garrett Ace 250 and going through the learning process for using the detector. Everything really seems quite foolproof, (In my case that is a big positive :o) I am quite happy with the purchase, and really enjoying myself thus far. Now I am ready to take it out for some real testing but need a little information to get started.

What I am inquiring about are local regulations for the various communities, (Tri-County) regarding use on the public beaches, any restrictions, off limit beaches etc.? I have lived in Broward almost 50 years but have no idea about the laws concerning MD use on the various city beaches ???

I was also curious about the South Florida Treasure & Metal Detecting Club how one goes about joining etc.? Are the address and times for the meetings listed on the SFTMD Website correct and current?

I would greatly appreciate any information anyone can provide regarding these matters, or any other facts that could help me in exploring what looks to be an excellent hobby.

Thank You

Tom Steele
Ace 250

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Welcome to God's countryTom.....SoFl10:46:08 06/23/05 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.