VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: about five years ago this month........

Author:
Jim in Iowa
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:29:45 12/23/05 Fri

I was down there for my first visit. I told the guys then that I would be retiring in five years, and wanted to come down and hunt.
WELL, five years have passed, and I had my retirement coffee yesterday 12/22/05.
I am retired now!
Julie and I will be traveling down to Panama city beach on Jan 9. We will spend a month at the Emerald Coast RV park, I will be busy checking the beachs and waters for lost treasures of whatever sort.
It is impossible to get a camp ground space in the SOBE area before mid march, so we will head home on feb 11.
I plan to leave my truck and fifth wheel down there in storage, and return to get them in late march, then head down to the Miami area for a month or so.
I should hopefully put in an appearance at the club meeting in April. I hope to see some familiar faces, and get aquainted or re-aquainted with all the guys.
I'll drag Julie along to keep me out of trouble, you may not recognize us, as we have each lost substantial amounts of weight since our last trip back in april of 04.
I'm buff, and shes looking totally good.!!
See you all in just a short time more. :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Great news Jim Welcome to the old folks club!!!!!Tom.....SoFl07:50:50 12/28/05 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.