VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: hunting partners for feb.

Author:
mike blondin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:21:26 12/31/09 Thu

howdy folks, the name here is mike hope everyone is having a great holiday.thanks for letting me post a message. Im going to be in fort laurdale area for the month of feb.and would love to hook up with some of u locals for some field hunting there.There are fields there right lol,I know thers lots of beach which I do alot of here in Brights Grove Ontario canada at the bottom end of lake huron,but my real passion is homesteads schools churches ect.Ill be bringing all my toys 3 detectors(one water) fishing rods, golf clubs,oh ya and my best toy of all my wife. her passion is novels which gives me lots of time for me to play. so if any of you would like to make a neww canadian friend It would be great to hear fron you once again thanks for letting me post this Mike

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.