VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Looking for metal detection of central west Fl. area

Author:
Craig Blocker
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:29:48 02/01/10 Mon

This proposal is as follows: I have been working a highly
unusual land formation in central west Fl. for the past two
years. All physical evidence and aerial photo research suggests a possible low angle oblique impact from some form of meteorite. All possible suspect locations have been identified, however only small fragments of magnetic ore have been found. Due to the elongated eliptical impact tract(still visible today), my conclusion is that the meteorite should be no less than 20-25 ft. deep. What I am searching for, is for someone (WHO HAS THE REQUIRED EQUIPMENT)to search the area. There is no guarantee of any sort, that this is not simply a very unusual geologic formation, and anyone interested in working the area will have to work it without compensation. IF, the object is located, the person or persons will be entitled to 10% of the recovered objects value. So it's like this. Worth a $100.00 you get $10.00. Worth a $1,000,000 you get $100,000. You get the idea. If anyone should be interested in such a project, please e-mail me at the above address. Thank you.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Looking for metal detection of central west Fl. areaBrad McKay19:02:47 05/22/10 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.