VoyForums

Fri, December 15 2017, 0:35:13 PSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sun, February 26 2017, 15:24:33
Author: CarolSR
Subject: QOTD for Monday, February 27, 2017

The following quote is taken from An Echo In The Bone by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 13 Unrest. Copyright © 2009 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

“A suck of breath and a sound not quite a moan from his uncle-he did that when she put her mouth on his nipple; Ian had seen her do it once or twice, by the glow of embers from the cabin’s hearth, her eyes closed, a quick wet gleam of teeth, and her hair falling back from naked shoulders in a cloud of light and shadow.

He put a hand on his cock, tempted. He had a private collection of images that he cherished for the purpose-and not a few of them were of his cousin, though it shamed him a little. She was Roger Mac’s wife, after all.”

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Jamie and Claire are still so sexual after all these years, the physical connection strengthening the bond of love. Young Ian is a favorite character of mine and I enjoy seeing him age and mature throughout the story. I like how he feels guilty lusting after his own cousin. :) -- CarolSR, Sun, February 26 2017, 15:27:40

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I like how he's seen true, mature, in it for the long haul, marriages. Also the joy of a strong woman. He has grown into such a "man" with wonderful "teachers by example." But I sure do love the mmmmphhh scenes all on their own merit!! -- Kathy in PA, Mon, February 27 2017, 4:27:14

[ Edit | View ]

[> Poor guy! ;) -- Piper-Mom, Mon, February 27 2017, 7:18:20

[ Edit | View ]

[> A bit rusty with new post here....forgot how to do it😏.....I often wonder how people coped with lack of privacy in years gone by....being in the same room with couples you knew were making love under the covers.....just ignore it...try not to be embarrassed next morning.....many a family hundreds of years ago all had the entire family in one bed....children learnt early on about the goings on under covers.....I think this is a cute scene in that he is fascinated by the -- Aussiewench, Mon, February 27 2017, 12:03:38

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Oops ...stuffed up.....cont....I think it's cute that young Ian in adolescence is fascinated by the loving going on by the hearth...it's a good example of lasting love and lust and he's sexually aroused but a decent enough young man not to take himself in hand ,so to speak....cause he knows that would be inappropriate ..... -- Aussiewench, Mon, February 27 2017, 12:07:48

[ Edit | View ]

[> No matter how quiet you would like to be, there is just that little sound that escapes. I'm sure Brianna was a very powerful woman in Ian's eyes, and if her mom is any sign of the strength, then it is no wonder Ian thinks of Brianna. -- LisaW, Mon, February 27 2017, 13:02:35

[ Edit | View ]

[> Aussiewench - welcome back! -- CarolSR, Mon, February 27 2017, 15:28:28

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Double ditto!! -- Kathy in PA, Tue, February 28 2017, 3:17:55

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Thanks 😊I'd be here all the time if there were more hours in the days... -- Aussiewench, Tue, February 28 2017, 23:44:24

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.