VoyForums

Wed, October 18 2017, 17:24:39 PDTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, February 28 2017, 15:19:16
Author: CarolSR
Subject: QOTD for Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The following quote is taken from An Echo In The Bone by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 11 Transverse Lie. Copyright © 2009 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

“He closed his eyes and slowed himself, lowered himself onto her so her body strained and rose along his length, the cloth of their clothes rasping and bunching up between them. He got a hand down under her, cupped her bare bum, and slid his fingers into the straining warm crease of her buttocks. Slid one a little farther, and she gasped. Her hips rose, trying to get away, but he laughed deep in this throat and didn’t let her. Wiggled the finger.

“Do that again,” he whispered in her ear. “Make that noise again for me.”

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I know the quote has been used many a time, but it's too good to pass up on this Hump Day. :) -- CarolSR, Tue, February 28 2017, 15:20:20

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Ooooo I love it when your on qotd carol.....such erotic quotes and some just plain lusty ..lol.......I love the way DG has kept their love alive throughout all the books and her sex scenes are so well written.... -- Aussiewench, Tue, February 28 2017, 23:38:29

[ Edit | View ]

[> One of my favorites -- LadyDuBois, Wed, March 01 2017, 2:55:40

[ Edit | View ]

[> I remember when I first read this - fanning self feverishly - and thought "Wow!!" Diana's done it again. A passsage SO hot, but beautiful and true, certainly not traditional erotica. It made me think Geillis' observation of "then it is possible". Not time travel, but everlasting mature love with physical intimacy forever in a marriage. 😋🤗🤗 -- Kathy in PA, Wed, March 01 2017, 4:07:11

[ Edit | View ]

[> Oh Yes! It is Hump Day!! DG, she is a fantastic writer!! -- LisaW, Wed, March 01 2017, 9:34:04

[ Edit | View ]

[> Steamy! -- Piper-Mom, Wed, March 01 2017, 10:39:11

[ Edit | View ]

[> Ahhh, I needed that. What a good hump day. :) -- LadyBelle, Wed, March 01 2017, 18:35:03

[ Edit | View ]

[> Not getting to read this until Thursday but oh my, it's STILL Hump Day. LoL -- Marcie, Thu, March 02 2017, 21:01:38

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.