VoyForums

Wed, March 22 2017, 17:27:26 PDTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sun, March 12 2017, 6:06:54
Author: LadyDuBois
Subject: Swarl, thank you so much for your continued support of QOTD. I know I should man up but I've been in such a funk since the beginning of the year.
In reply to: Swarl 's message, "QOTD for Sunday, March 12, 2017 The following quote is taken from Written in My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon, Ch.82. Even People Who Want To Go To Heaven Don't Want To Die To Get There, Copyright 2014 by Diana Gabaldon All Rights Reserved." on Sun, March 12 2017, 5:05:53

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Hey Lay DuBois - Your are very welcome and thankyou for the note. There is no one signed up for next week. QOTD takes you into another world where blue funks arent reinforced. You know that it is as simple as taking one of the Tomes, opening to a page, and pointing your finger to a paragraph. DG didnt write any bad ones. One paragraph chosen at random from 7 books. I know you can do it. The mere silliness of such an undertaking is tonic for the heart. Mwaaah to you, and feel better. -- Swarl, Sun, March 12 2017, 6:19:21

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> You talked me into it, I'll take next week. -- LadyDuBois, Sun, March 12 2017, 8:24:18

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Yayay. Good on you. I promise it will help. (((Hugs)))) -- Swarl, Sun, March 12 2017, 17:04:20

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.