VoyForums

Tue, March 28 2017, 14:43:38 PDTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sun, March 12 2017, 20:02:17
Author: Swarl
Subject: QOTD for Monday, March 13, 2017 The following quote is taken from Written in My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon. Ch.82. Even People Who Want To Go To Heaven Don't Want To Die To Get There, Copyright 2014 by Diana Gabaldon All Rights Reserved.

I resign my commission. J. Fraser.
He made to fling the remnants of mud away, but, after a moment’s hesitation, added a smeared and reluctant Sir at the top of the message, then clapped the boy on the shoulder.
“Go and show that to General Lee, “ he said. The lieutenant went pale.
Jamie looked at him. The boy swallowed, said, “Yes, sir,” shrugged on his garments, and went at a run, unbuttoned and flapping.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I KNEW Claire couldn't die at this point, but sweet Lord, it was agonizing to read. -- DianaH, Mon, March 13 2017, 7:41:29

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Probably one of the most poignant scenes in all of the books (and believe me, there are a million of them! LOL!). -- Lady Linda, Mon, March 13 2017, 8:11:51

[ Edit | View ]

[> Such a Beautiful title of this chapter. Jamie is done with fighting, for now! -- LisaW, Mon, March 13 2017, 10:14:57

[ Edit | View ]

[> It was like when Claire was abducted and abused....we knew she wouldn't die because there were more books to write about this incredible love story...however it all makes for great drama to enhance an already brilliant saga -- Aussiewench, Mon, March 13 2017, 12:56:06

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.