VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23 ]
Subject: Re: OUIJA BOARD

Author:
jordan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:29:39 11/18/08 Tue
In reply to: Jessica 's message, "OUIJA BOARD" on 02:37:41 11/17/08 Mon

hi jessica im jordan.
first off NEVER mess with ouija boards they are a very bad idea they naturally are a spirit atracter both ones with good intensions and ones with bad intensions, more bad than good and a lot of possesions have been from a ouija board because it opens your mind to extreme conditions mainly your pineal gland which starts when you dream, space out, relaxing, meditation, or even watching t.v., people who are psychic or see into the future or past there pineal gland is reacting most of the time there awake or asleep.
second is that you probably have that spirit/entity following you around because he knows he can talk to you, whether it is bad or good i don't know, but it wasn't until you opened it up again that nothing happend then when you opened it you gave him an opportunity to talk to you. OR it could be a spirit/entity that was already there to begin with and wants to talk to you but please do not open it again it could get worse or its a entity you created, thought is the highest form of energy and travels faster than light that we know of and it can do a lot even create entitys/spirits my girlfriend had one that she created but she had a lot of problems before but not now and it went away.
third is use a tape recorder and just ask it simple questions then listen to it later or just have it do some kind of action to answer your question (obviously yes or no questions) like knock if its a yes. WHATEVER YOU DO DONT PROVOKE IT WITH MEANNESS IT CAN BE VERY HAZARDOUS.
i hope i was a help :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: OUIJA BOARDjordan22:46:18 11/18/08 Tue

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.