VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]
Subject: My old school and its locker room

Author:
Jonah Kidd (scary)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:51:34 02/11/08 Mon

Ok,last year I was a student at Hamlin pk-8 it was a high school before then.It has been told to believe that a girl was raped by the old janitor one day after school while she was taking a bath and stuffed in the boiler room.People even have news reports stating that it is a fact.Many people believe that the lockerroom and the boiler room is haunted .When you walk by the boiler room it is like someone is watching you it just makes you want to turn around every second.When you enter the locker room you get sudden chills from your head to your show.It has even been told that people have seen shadows,pipes moving,voices,and other weird activity.My friend and I investigated this last year by asking some of the people who have worked there for a while and deals with cleaning we asked the janitor cathy . Cathy said"I have seen and heard many things when I have been here by myself after school". We asked a student who has stayed many times after school to help clean he said"yes this is so freaky i have seen stuff".Maybe we are just imagining this but we do have proof it happened.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: My old school and its locker roomkelly hartman22:03:15 03/17/08 Mon

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.