VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]
Subject: The house I live in "is" definitely haunted

Author:
Jackie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:44:44 04/28/09 Tue

I recently moved into a house in New Mexico with my boyfriend and his 10 year old son. From the moment we came to look at the house I did not want to rent it, yet my boyfriend insisted due to it being the largest house for rent, that we must. Since being here I have been very aware of a presence. At night while my boyfriend and son were asleep, I could hear someone walking throughout the house, I would constantly get up to see which one it was, and it was neither. I have heard whistling in the main bathroom, and lightbulbs were blowing one after another. With the lightbulb incident I finally got furious and told this spirit to stop it with the lightbulbs. I finally came to the point where I would cross the brink of negating any belief that my boyfriend had of me being of a sound mind, and I told him that there is a ghost in this house. To my surprise, he agreed with me. He said that he has seen a shadow figure in this house, and has often felt someone sitting on the edge of our bed (which I had also felt). Our 10 year old when first moving in here, constantly complained of being awoken at 4 a.m. for many mornings. I made a clear statement to this spirit to stop bothering the child, and it did immediately stop. I did acknowledge this presence, and it seemed that this only stimulated it more, as one night while doing the dishes, and everyone was in bed I heard a door shut, so I looked down the hallway, I clearly saw an outline of a man by the bathroom door. My first thought was that it was my boyfriend, as the shadow was too tall to be our son, I waited a few minutes and nothing, so I went to the bedroom and asked him why he was just standing in the hallway, I woke him from a deep sleep. From there, I decided that it was time to find out what this spirit wanted and started doing my own EVP's in the house, and received a response each and every time I did them. On one I asked him if he is here, and he responded, "help me", another time when asked if he was here with others, he replied "left, they all left" once there was a knowledge that I could communicate with him, things got worse here. This spirit has attatched itself to me. There are no reports of incidence by my boyfriend, I am the only one who now witnesses the activity in my home. When everyone goes to bed, I feel an extreme heaviness around me. I have felt someone playing with my hair, and touching my face while I try to go to sleep. I had my boyfriend do an EVP session with me, and it was the only time this spirit did not respond. I have spoken to a friend over the phone mentioning that I need to get this spirit to leave, and felt a pinch on the back of my neck. Since moving into this house I have been physically ill with no reasoning. I've even questioned myself whether this spirit is the cause of me feeling so horrible all the time. I have been sensitive to the spirit since I was very little, and I am extremely sensitive to feelings. I am not sure whether anyone has any experience with this, or could help me with this situation. Am open to all information. I can forward the unedited EVP's from my home if needed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: The house I live in "is" definitely hauntedJackie00:48:19 04/28/09 Tue
Re: The house I live in "is" definitely hauntedBlair14:33:54 04/28/09 Tue
Re: The house I live in "is" definitely hauntedJackie15:06:06 04/28/09 Tue
Re: The house I live in "is" definitely hauntedDestiny19:14:36 07/06/09 Mon

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.