VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]
Subject: The house I live in "is" definitely haunted

Author:
Jackie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:44:44 04/28/09 Tue

I recently moved into a house in New Mexico with my boyfriend and his 10 year old son. From the moment we came to look at the house I did not want to rent it, yet my boyfriend insisted due to it being the largest house for rent, that we must. Since being here I have been very aware of a presence. At night while my boyfriend and son were asleep, I could hear someone walking throughout the house, I would constantly get up to see which one it was, and it was neither. I have heard whistling in the main bathroom, and lightbulbs were blowing one after another. With the lightbulb incident I finally got furious and told this spirit to stop it with the lightbulbs. I finally came to the point where I would cross the brink of negating any belief that my boyfriend had of me being of a sound mind, and I told him that there is a ghost in this house. To my surprise, he agreed with me. He said that he has seen a shadow figure in this house, and has often felt someone sitting on the edge of our bed (which I had also felt). Our 10 year old when first moving in here, constantly complained of being awoken at 4 a.m. for many mornings. I made a clear statement to this spirit to stop bothering the child, and it did immediately stop. I did acknowledge this presence, and it seemed that this only stimulated it more, as one night while doing the dishes, and everyone was in bed I heard a door shut, so I looked down the hallway, I clearly saw an outline of a man by the bathroom door. My first thought was that it was my boyfriend, as the shadow was too tall to be our son, I waited a few minutes and nothing, so I went to the bedroom and asked him why he was just standing in the hallway, I woke him from a deep sleep. From there, I decided that it was time to find out what this spirit wanted and started doing my own EVP's in the house, and received a response each and every time I did them. On one I asked him if he is here, and he responded, "help me", another time when asked if he was here with others, he replied "left, they all left" once there was a knowledge that I could communicate with him, things got worse here. This spirit has attatched itself to me. There are no reports of incidence by my boyfriend, I am the only one who now witnesses the activity in my home. When everyone goes to bed, I feel an extreme heaviness around me. I have felt someone playing with my hair, and touching my face while I try to go to sleep. I had my boyfriend do an EVP session with me, and it was the only time this spirit did not respond. I have spoken to a friend over the phone mentioning that I need to get this spirit to leave, and felt a pinch on the back of my neck. Since moving into this house I have been physically ill with no reasoning. I've even questioned myself whether this spirit is the cause of me feeling so horrible all the time. I have been sensitive to the spirit since I was very little, and I am extremely sensitive to feelings. I am not sure whether anyone has any experience with this, or could help me with this situation. Am open to all information. I can forward the unedited EVP's from my home if needed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: The house I live in "is" definitely hauntedJackie00:48:19 04/28/09 Tue
Re: The house I live in "is" definitely hauntedBlair14:33:54 04/28/09 Tue
Re: The house I live in "is" definitely hauntedJackie15:06:06 04/28/09 Tue
Re: The house I live in "is" definitely hauntedDestiny19:14:36 07/06/09 Mon

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.