VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]
Subject: Is my friends house haunted?

Author:
Stephen Maguire (Awe struck)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:53:50 05/20/09 Wed

Hi. First i have to say that I have always believed in ghosts. From a young age i have been able to sense, the other. I have a friend, lets just call her C, and from the first moment I walked into C's house i got a really strange feeling at the base of my neck. This fealing persisted until the tv abruptly shut off. Now I know that it might have been an electrical problem and that is exactly what i counted it as. I later asked if C's house was haunted because they had not told me so, her entire family looked at me strangly and her mom told me "yes." There have been many wierd things that have happend here ,I am typing from the computer in her house, and the stories I have heard are even stranger. the dog allways acts up, my friends are scared, i for some reason cant even look at her basement door my gase always slips off, i have herd things in every room, the ceeling fans spontaniously start up, ectera. I just need to know if you think here house is haunted or if we are somehow all suffering from a strange gas or somthing. please for C's peace of mind give us an honest evaluation. Thank you, and good hunting.
, Steve M.
P.s. Sorry for any misspellings and grammatical errors but halfway threw i felt like someone was looking over my shoulder.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.