VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]
Subject: MY FRIEND KAYLA

Author:
Cloe Wilson
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:59:19 07/08/09 Wed

I was at my friend kaylas house and it was dark out and her and i did a investigation in a house next to hers that was condemed (we made sure we were allowed) and when we went in she was terrified but i was calm we got some evps but we couldnt make out what they said then she started to choke i asked her whats wrong and gave her some water when could talk it wasnt english and her eyes were completely black that lasted for about 2 mins then she fell down to her knees and coughed got up and she asked what happened i told her she started to cry and say sorry i told her she didnt mean to but she still cryed then she said "im sorry for disobeying you" i asked what she meant and she pointed behind me and i screamed the was a man figure that was black with red eyes and we ran out screaming and ran into her house we didnt talk for the rest of the night if this happened to anyone else let me know please!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.