VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]
Subject: We Have a Wonderful EVP Website

Author:
Melissa Elliott
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:16:02 11/17/03 Mon

Hi everyone,
My name is Melissa Elliott. My friend, Greg Brammer, and I have been studying evp for the past year and have captured some of the best evps that we have ever heard on the internet. The website is www.mcmsys.com/~brammer/or Voices on the Wind in the Yahoo search engine.
We have close to 13 pages full of evps--some are as clear as can be, but some are not so good. Please feel free to listen to them all and contact me at malissa456@yahoo.com with any feedback. If you go to the "Best Evps" page you will find some of the best (there are many more that are just as good though throughout the pages!; Greg has my name posted in the articles descriptions of each evp I have collected -- including on the clearest evps ever (I believe) sound wize which speaks my name LOUDLY. We also did some research at an old chiropractic building known to be haunted and got many great ones there that are also listed on the best evp page.
Hope to hear from you all soon! Take care and happy hunting ;-). lOL.
Melissa

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.