VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]
Subject: Orbs in Many picture's of my 145 year old home

Author:
Coleen
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:30:54 01/27/05 Thu

First I want to start out by saying. I don't know if I believe in ghosts, but there is something going on in my home.
I have recently moved to Lancaster County, Pa. ( Mount Joy) My home is 145 years old. It is one of the origional homes in my town, built by the man who founded my town. From 1870 to 1890 my home was used as a school house. From that time on it was used as a residental home. The origional grocer/ baker in our town lived in this too. When we came for the home inspection my Mother took many picture's of our home with her digital camera. It has 5 pixels (?). Top of the line digital camera. When looking at the picture's later we could see orbs in many of the picture's. I thought nothing of it and we just made jokes about the home possibly being haunted. My mother uses this camera alot and the only time she gets these white spots is when she is taking photo's in my house.
Also, when I use my digital camera orbs turn up as well. They are usually in the same rooms. I also use this camera alot and in all the photo's I have taken with this camera my home is the only home or subject where the orbs show up. Many memembers of my family will see these "orbs" in their picture's of my home as well. All tell me that these do not turn up on their camera's in any other setting or subject. Just my home.
Lately I seem to here people when the house is quite. I may be sitting at the computer and it sounds like a few women with children are walking by my home. When ever I get up to look there is NEVER any one there. I no longer get up to look outside when I hear these voices. My husband ( who does not believe in ghosts) says he feels a presence in our kitchen whenever he is in there alone. He only opened up and told me this when I told him I thought I saw someone looking in our side window. I also have seen lights flash by out the corner of my eye. The only way I can describe it is by saying it almost would look like a car passing by a window at night. However, I only have seen this during the day and the window I see this in faces my backyard where we have an acre of ground. No car can pass by this window.
90% of my home is still in it's origional fashion. We even still have the framework where the outhouse stood. We have a second story balcony and when I'm out there I can "feel" someone is out there with me.
My one son swears he hears someone scratching at a screen trying to get in his room, off his bedroom in the attic.
About a block from our home is a graveyard from the 1800's. I have not ventured to look at the headstones yet, but plan to do so soon. I'm curious to see if people who lived in my home back when it was first built are buried there.
I would be interested in having someone look at my picture's and give me comments. I do not have the all picture's my mother has taken on file right now, but can do so. . I also have picture's where they were taken not even two seconds apart and some have "orbs" and other's do not. Same subject, same spot ect.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Orbs in Many picture's of my 145 year old homecknobs6716:19:44 01/29/05 Sat

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.