VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]
Subject: Mine and my wifes passed relatives on digi cam in hospital at baby birth?

Author:
Tim
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:46:16 08/14/05 Sun

Hello i was browsing the web on google for paranormal picture investigations and stubmbled here. Well in the last few days my wife had my new daughter Kimberly.
While she was in labor me and my mother went to wal-mart and got one of those 20 dollar usb digi cams and it worked very well, but the deal is when i took a picture of the baby in the basanet the hopital provides you it came out all different. I am a very spiritual person but am no christian. However i didnt wanna belive it myself but my grandfather who died in march 2000 is standing in the clear spot watching over kimberly and smiling, his arm is extended touching the red that has orbs under it. If you will look you can find what im convinced is over a dozen faces. I mean everytime i look at it something new appears.
Also if you have a magnifieng glass that would be great.
I will be putting the picture on my website for everyone to see at http://skycrewdf.tripod.com please take a look and tell me what you see. Ive emailed it to a frend without telling him what all was there and he saw everything i did. My family seen it and they all see my grandfather he is the most noticable aparation in the pic.

Ps. I bought the cam the day of the delevery. As soon as we got home from the hospital i put them on my pc and seen it. I know gimp and paint but theres no way i could do that its hard enough for me to draw a circle.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.