VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]
Subject: Re: Orbs

Author:
Hillary, PRSNA
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:15:05 11/27/02 Wed
In reply to: DSM 's message, "Orbs" on 18:59:28 11/25/02 Mon

Hi Donna. How are you? I can't help but think that your questions are a result of our recent action-packed investigation of the Clay Haus, and some of the theories that are being developed by those that were present. :) I'm glad to hear people discussing and theorizing on subjects such as orbs, and believe that nothing but good can come of it.
There are several theories out there about orbs, and how they react to us as humans. First, it is important to point out that not all orbs caught on film are paranormal in nature. Dust, dirt, powder, and airborn water molecules can all show up as orbs on camera, especially digital, which tends to be more sensitive than film cameras.
I believe that legitimate orbs are a form of spirit energy that do interact with the living, but can also be active when no living being is present. Some theories suggest that orbs draw energy from the emotions of the humans around them.
Somebody recently pointed out to me that it is premature to associate orbs with ghosts, and they definitely have a good point. However, considering I never got an orb on film my entire life until I started frequenting sites in which apparitions and other strange phenomenon have been witnessed, I can't help but think there is a connection. Of course, that doesn't PROVE anything either. Maybe the apparitions are another form of a life that we have not yet become aware of. Maybe ghosts aren't actually spirits of the departed after all.
The truth is that there are far more questions about orbs and other paranormal phenomena than there are answers. Hopefully, if we all keep questioning, we will someday know the truth.
Thanks for your posting,
Hillary

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: OrbsDSM10:10:50 11/28/02 Thu

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.