VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]
Subject: Re: IGHS

Author:
Heather Shields
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:04:18 05/01/03 Thu
In reply to: KennyB 's message, "IGHS" on 22:47:59 12/13/02 Fri

I totally agree with you, why should I go out for them, paying their highlish prices, in which can go on Ebay.com to by myself ghost hunting tools(supplies). That is outragous for me, a worker of my community, to help THEM out on their financial situation, I think they should be reported to the MAIN organiztion of PARANORMAL/GHOST HUNTERS around the world and warn all of the organizations about their thefing ways. This sounds like a good ass whipping in the rear, oh wait, we mightloose our shoes and it can be quit messy. Still, they sound like fraud complaint waiting to happened you know. Man, I would love to have FREE information on the web without these morons taking it and putting a PAYPAL link on eath and every page of their site. Now, how stupid do you have to be?, maybe they quite their jobs to do this and the only way for them to keep up in life is to charge everyone up the whazooo, very very high prices. This is just bull crap,man it seems that you can't even get on the computer, search for something and end up find a paypal link for you to buy your information,courses,and pay for an item that is too expensive for your liking, they are just screwing us out on anything good, you know *sigh*,I say whatever on their part you know.........

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: IGHSAnne18:49:28 10/03/03 Fri

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.