VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]
Subject: High School Ghost on Tape

Author:
Joe
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:13:16 05/09/03 Fri

I am contacting anyone who will listen. My mother is a secratary at Fort Zumwalt West High school In O'fallon MO. Two weeks a most impressive ghost sighting happened and I was all caught on tape on the security camera. My mother who is a very serious person told me what happened . They said that the night maintainance crew heard hammering noises from a recently rennovated part of the school and were perplexed because construction had ended almost a year prior. Two men and one woman walked down the hall toward a figure that appeared to be the size of a young person the figure was grey and mist like had a red hue eminating from its center and moved like a person it was similar in size to a ten year old. When the people approached it moved around and ran up a wall in full view of the woman. That part is all trivial compaired to the fact that it was all actually cought on camera. And I dont mean just a glimpse My Mother discribed several minutes of footage showing the whole thing unfold she says you can see the figure by the lockers in the hall for a long time and you begin to think it is just a shadow then it moves down the hall and across a white carpet directly in front of the camera then when te woman enters the screen it runs up a wall. If this is true which I believe it is then it could be a very convincing video. Apparently one of the security guards who first saw the footage is trying to get a tape made from the survalence system which is proving to be difficult because of the camera set up. I think this needs further reserch and I am trying to find the right people to contact. Joe

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: High School Ghost on TapeJohn Monbelly17:11:10 09/20/04 Mon
Re: High School Ghost on TapeRaheem09:22:44 09/29/04 Wed
Re: High School Ghost on TapeNENE J12:14:31 02/08/05 Tue
Re: High School Ghost on TapeKENNY B of PIRA17:19:34 03/22/05 Tue
Re: High School Ghost on TapeO T O S _investigator03:17:04 08/08/05 Mon

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.