VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]
Subject: No slurs welcome

Author:
Hillary, PRSNA
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:21:19 06/26/03 Thu

Hi everybody. I just wanted to remind our visitors to this message board that all discussions and questions, from both believers and skeptics are welcomed here. However, there are a few rules that must be followed.

1)Please be respectful of other people feelings and viewpoints.
2)No name-calling. Messages containing slurs regarding race, religion, physical appearance, or sexual preferences will be deleted. Even if they are meant in a light-hearted way.
3)You may voice your opinions of people or groups, as long as your statements are well thought out, your facts have been researched, and you maintain a certain level of respect.
4)No foul language. There's really no need for it.

Unfortunately, I had to delete a message which contained one small phrase which I thought was offensive. I hate deleting messages, so please keep it clean. Thanks, and enjoy the board!

PS-The person who replied to the message was not at fault, but the person who posted the original.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.