VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]
Subject: Re: Need Help!

Author:
Patrick Cartwright Jr
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:26:22 08/08/03 Fri
In reply to: Hillary, PRSNA 's message, "Re: Need Help!" on 21:09:23 08/02/03 Sat

Answers to your questions:

Is this your wife's family home? My wife's parents bought the home about 16 years ago. Before that someone had puta trailer on the property and build it into a ranch home.

In what way was your wife attacked? She was held down, and scratched on her arms, and back.

What kinds of problems is your sister-in-law having? She has felt a presence in the room, like someone watching her. Nothing has attacked her but she has felt someone in the room. It has been hard to get her to talk about it.

Has anyone ever practiced black magic or used the
Ouija board in the house? Not in this house that we know of. My mother-in-law called upon a spirit when she was a teenager in the Poconos

Have any apparitions been seen? Red light has been seen from the closet (there is nothing in the closit to produce light or even reflect light) At a different home that another family member lives in the same thing have occured to my mother-in-law and a cousin-in-law. Red eyes have been seen.

Has anyone outside your family experienced anything
unusual in the house? I believe the pastors wife has I am not sure. I will find out for you.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Need Help!Patrick Cartwright Jr13:02:56 08/12/03 Tue

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.