VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: it comes and goes

Author:
Gina
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:12:00 09/23/08 Tue

Hello PRS, my name is Gina and I have some psychic & paranormal experiences throughout my life. 1) When I was 15 I was saved at a Christian rock concert and a demon presence tried to attack me that same night. There was a cross, nailed, above the stairs inside my room. I sat straight up in the middle of the night and the cross was upside down. As soon as the spirit knew I recognized his handywork... the cross flew off the wall and fell to the bottom of the stairs to my bedroom door. I Participated with ouiji board with twin cousins, I think I was 13/14 years old. 2) 2002-my best friend died and my Grandmother followed suit a week later - right before my final (college). 2 weeks later, in my dark apartment, I brushed up against a dark man in my dining room. I turned back to get a look and asked, "Donnie?" My best friend that had recently passed away. The shadowy figure smiled and said through a hissy noise said, "No." Look! I'm Catholic, so I started praying and told the dark entity that he was not welcome here and that my son & I had the Lord to protect us. He vanished, but I think I may be attracting demons b/c they know I'm vulnerable - single mom with a toddler. Should I be concerned for my son's safety? Or for mine? ginakathleenb@gmail.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: it comes and goesRock18:33:52 09/30/08 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.