VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: I have 3 ghost in my house

Author:
Samantha harmening
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:10:49 06/08/10 Tue

My name is samantha harmening i am 21 years old i just moved into my house in indianapolis indiana. the second i moved in i felt there was something else there with us. I dident think much about it until my children started staring off into the house and my 3 year old son would say mommy ghost ands not just being scared he was serious. I statrted taking my video camara and investigating the evidence i got was frightnigng but the more i investigated the less i was scared and the more interested i got into finding out what was in my house. From the information i got i found that i have a man a woman and there cat haunting my home. No matter what time of the day if i pick up my camara i will get a spirit orb and most of the time i can get there form they are always red, red eyes red spirits but i know when the orbs are zooming past me they always disapear. please contact me i know my house is the answer you need i have many pictures of the ghost and videos of the orbs thank you please help me.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
deamonanonamous (:))22:40:07 11/29/11 Tue
boono06:44:51 11/21/14 Fri

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.