VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: whats going on with me???

Author:
colleen (confused)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:32:43 07/06/10 Tue

hi my name is colleen i am 20 years old. i want to know if someone can help me figure something out! since i was a little girl i get flashes of different things that have happened long ago! one story is that when i was talking with a girl i live with all of the sudden there was this girl with long blond hair about fourteen yrs old that i couldnt stop thinking about, i have never seen her before in my life, she just pops in my head and i cant stop thinking about her, so i ask the girl that im talking to if she knew a girl about 14 with long blond hair with like an angelic face and she started crying and then she told me that a girl she used to know who was her best friend was murdered when she was fourteen while babysitting her sisters and theres no way i would have known that what i want to know is what is happening to me am i a medium or psychic or an empath. when ever im with someone i always pick up on there thoughts or feelings and some times it scares me because i dont know how to handle it sometimes. i want to know if its something happening to me or if im just a freak of nature who gets lucky with answers all of the time! i want to know if this thing thats happening is ok or something i should get help in!! please write back if you can help me or explain what might be happening to me!! thank you!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.