VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: My Trailer

Author:
Wendy Funkhouser (scared out of my mind)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:09:42 09/10/10 Fri

we have lived here for going on 3 years now and in the beginnig things were ok. it was just little things and it wasnt that offten like the bedroom ceiling fan doing one complete turn on its own and then stoping in the same place that it started in and the fan had been off for a good 3 months cause it was winter. our bedroom, bathroom door closing on its own when ever it feels like it, those things really didnt bother me all that much, but about a month ago me and my husband went to bed like we always do we layed down and he turned and faced his wall and i turned and faced mine just like every other night. about 10 - 15 mins later i got a hard poke in the middle of my back like it was with one finger i thought my husband was trying to say something to me so i turned and asked him "what" he did not answer so i shook him a little and asked " did u say something" and he let out a big long snore he was sound a sleep. 2 weeks later he went to go and take a nap in the bedroom and i stayed out in the livingroom watching tv, when he got up later he told me that someone had put the palm of thier hand on his behind and gave it a slight push. we have came home to our central air shut off and its a switch that u have to move to the middle, down is ac and up is heat, and its got a cover over it. in the front bathroom there has been stomping on the ceiling just when i go in there. last night my husband layed some money on our coffee table and it was folded in half we woke up in the middle of the night and came out to get a drink and the $5 bill was unfolded turned around laying flat on the table in front of my spot of the couch. my husband says my cats unfolded the money and smoothed it out and turned it and layed it in font of my spot but i just cant see that, but if im wrong please let me know, im kinda a shut-in and my house was the one and only place i felt truly safe and comfortable but now im terrified to even alone. if u have any answers to my problems i am more then willing to listen and do what ever needs to be done. please help.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: My Trailergreg02:11:46 09/26/10 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.