VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Anyone else experience this?

Author:
Greg (interested)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:16:46 09/26/10 Sun

Alright, I've had so many different psychic events, it'd be hard to list them all. It started at about 8-10? Quite possibly earlier. As far back as I can remember I've been able to sense energy, take on others emotions, have had future events shown in dreams, visions, spoken to me, cryptic sorts of sequential visions, re-occuring dreams, and more. At about 16 it became overwhelming because of rejection, and isolation that eventually lead to hospitalization. When I turned 18 my social life didn't exist, and I was alone; an otherwise troubling situation for most, I found that without anothers opinion and judgement, my premonitions, voices, and visions became much more bearable, and easier to understand. What I cannot understand is the ability to hear anothers thoughts, feel anothers feelings, sometimes even live anothers life. Not by chance, occasion, or temporarily, the more I push my consciousness into my sub consciousness, I realize this is persistant 24/7, 365 a yr and has been probably my whole life. I wanted to know from professionals, prospectives, and people whom are in touch with similar happenings, what their experiences with these things are. A few things which have stuck permanently, and have been happening my whole life, is my ability to imagine; not typical imagination, but traveling through my memory almost, if I need to think of the quickest way somewhere, I map it out in my mind. Not being able to "read minds", but being in situations where there's alot of static energy around, someone comes close, and I hear in my head what comes out of their mouth within 2-3 sec. after their words are finished in my head. I've had enounters with deity's, demons, the dead, darkness, but not many angelics. These things aren't very easy to discuss, due to perceptional judgements, and largely the "mental health stigma". I feel the need to mention, these are not made up, if anything they've been toned down. I'm not looking for more than someone here to share experiences, or more imporantly a professional in the field to give me tips to hone in. Thank you for anyone who exposes these truths most can't accept, and for those who accept them.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.