VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Re: My Trailer

Author:
greg
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:11:46 09/26/10 Sun
In reply to: Wendy Funkhouser 's message, "My Trailer" on 09:09:42 09/10/10 Fri

sounds similar to haunting in ct, and a couple other incidents. sounds like a poltergeist, or spirit unable to pass over. very few things can be done if you're afraid, dont be afraid of this. this is more common than most people want to think in my opinion, because past horrors can be present problems. my advice would be confronting the problem, calling it out, but not antagonizing it. sit down, express the problems you have silently, write a letter, BUT DONT BE AFRAID!!!! spirits, demons, ghosts can sense fear and usually become stronger from it (as do most living). call a priest, contact a ghost hunter, or move out are really the only options, if you're positive these things are paranormal. im not a professional, not a priest, nothing of the sort. but what iv found from my own experience is that these things cannot be feared, and need closure. i cannot express how much skepticism, fear and denial can make this problem grow. so go through your house, and in every room, close your eyes and feel the energy, pick the room with the strongest energy there is and put something like a cross, roasary, holy book, anything at all that makes you feel safe in there (close the door). sounds like a poltergeist so it probably wont be the same you left it. most imporantly, DONT CALL POLICE, DONT TELL FAMILY, talk with your husband about what hes experienced. these situations can tear families apart, so most imporantly keep love for each other when it seems impossible if it gets that way. other than that candles, incense, and prayer. my heart and prayers go out to you, and your family. be strong and dont be afraid.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.