VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Re: it comes and goes

Author:
kontryboy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:47:34 10/24/10 Sun
In reply to: Rock 's message, "Re: it comes and goes" on 18:33:52 09/30/08 Tue

>First, I want to express my pleasure at your desicion to follow Christ. According to the Bible, when you become "of the light", you are no longer "of the darkness". That being said, it is perfectly natural for Satan to attack you for your decision. There would be no reason for him to bother you otherwise. It is the young Chrisrtian he goes after first, because they are young in the Lord,, and are more naieve to such spiritual combat. You have not yet learned to "put on the whole armor of God". But this, you must do. Find someone you trust, who can help in this battle. Believe me, it's a battle, and it's for real. I've known this firsthand. God is out Protector, which you may not see, but the enemy is on the offence, which you do see. One thing you might find comfort in, is that when Satan fell, he took 1/3 of the angels with him. That means there are 2 angels for every demon out there. Have faith, and gain strength in the Lord.
With regard to the Quija board, I personally believe that opens a portal to the soul, that must be closed. You may find closure with your priest, and any other person you trust, who can build you up, and close this portal. Live in the light, and remain there, and the darkness will have to leave you alone.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.