VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: i need ANSWERES

Author:
casandra (confused/worried)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:04:20 11/12/10 Fri

im twenty three years old 11/12/10 since i was young i have had wierd things happen to me but as the years have gone on ive noticed no matter where i go theres always a presence my family has a way of knowing when somethings gonna happen some call it intuition or six sence i call it a curse i have a way of knowing things i shouldnt when i was sixteen i had a nervous breakdown after a friend and i came across a secret room in a house my mother was renting on the door way it said get out but to see it you would have already had to enter the room a few days after that i saw a man in a brown leather jacket walk by my mirror and there was noone in my room other then me since then i have had horriable expieriences with the paranormal world such as scratching on my bedroom dorr and rattling door handles one night when i was younger my mother was sleeping on the couch and something was sleeping in her bed i thought it was her till i went down stairs and saw she was on the couch when i went back upstairs nothing was there that house had such a chill in it that when you went up the stairs it felt like your chest was gonna explode when we moved the next house we lived in had the same feeling in it but nothing really happened there but then again i didnt live there very long i moved into my own lil apartment with my daughter and everything was fine until i head my toilet randomly flush after that it went down hill i had a friend over and we were sitting at my kitchen table and her hat was thrown off her head then every picture i took i wasnt the only one in the picture so i moved again my next apartment wasnt so bad it just had that eerie feeling like something was watching you and before i moved out of that apartment there was some photos taken and again there was spirits in the photos not an orb but an actual persons face but again i moved and know where im living things are happening again ive had plants fly across the room fosits turn on toilets flushing my daughter saying she sees someone in the shower when theres nothing there feeling unsafe and like somethings always behind me im starting to wonder if its the same spirit trying to get my attention or if its something else trying to harm me like i said my family isnt the normal type we all have something different about us me i have the curse of spirits always around me atleast i hope its spirits and not demons what am i suppose to do how do i stop this i need help before something happens thats not fixable

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.